Drop-In Wine is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and partners. We place your health and safety as our top priority. Here are the steps we are taking to help everyone feel safe:
All wine tasting event supplies and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each event following CDC guidelines. Tables, chairs, and containers are disinfected after each event and all rugs, linens, napkins, and dishes are washed before and after each experience as well.
Nikki and Kaity have been fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask for any indoor event. We will continue social-distancing efforts at your wine tasting event, even if it is not officially mandated.
Handwashing will take place upon arrival and before event set up, and also before opening and serving wine.
Before your event with Drop-In Wine, we ask that all guests please review and comply with the following instructions:
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Today or in the past 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath?
3. If you have a fever, is it equal to or higher than 100 F (39.4 C) or higher?
4. Have you had CLOSE PERSONAL CONTACT with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
5. Within the past 14 days, have you been directed to self-quarantine by a public health agency or other government entity?
6. Have you traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE SELF ISOLATE. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR EVENT!